This service level agreement defines the minimum level of service of InterSol Single Member P.C for its vipservers.eu Enterprise Server clients. The quality and definition of services to be renderedare regulated by this service level agreement.
2.1 Avaibility (see article 5.1 / 5.2 / 5.3)
Network and server availability on a monthly average is defined as follows::
Avaibility[%] = 100 x (contractual service time–unplanned interruptions)
contractual service time
Die vereinbarte Servicezeit enthält nicht die Zeit für geplante Wartungsarbeiten (siehe Punkt 6). Die Angabe der Verfügbarkeit bezieht sich nicht auf einzelne Komponenten sondern auf die Gesamtfunktionalität des Systems.
2.2 Speed/ round-trip time (see article 5.2)
Round trip time (RTT) indicates the time required for a data packet to travel in our carrier network from source to destination and back. So this is the sum of the runtime from point A to point B and the runtime from point B to point A.
2.3 Packet Loss (Punkt 5.3)
It is possible for data packets to get lost if the transfer medium does not function as expected. This condition is defined as packet loss. Possible causes for this are transmission lines that are too long, damaged lines or interferences between different lines. The physical attributes of the packet are then interrupted to such an extent that the signals are wrongly interpreted at the end of the other line or do not reach it at all. When cor-rupted signals are received, it is frequently no longer possible to extract useful information from them. These specifications refer exclusively to data transport within our carrier network.
2.4 Repair time / restoration of operation / mean time to repair (see article 5.4)
The mean time to repair (MTTR) is defined as follows:
[ t ] = average time to complete repair or restore operation.
2.5 Monitoring / Reporting
Network availability, server availability, speed and packet loss are continuously monitored and recorded on a regular basis. All specifications apply exclusively to the myLoc network and/or the carrier network of the my-Loc managed IT AG.
3. Subject matter of the contract
This SLA only applies to the webtropia.com Enterprise Server. It serves as a supplement to the con-cluded contract and the General Terms and Conditions of the myLoc managed IT AG.In the case of conflicting provisions, the concluded contract has precedence over the regulations of the SLA. The SLA is not transferable to other products/product packages.
4. General measures to ensure uninterrupted operations
4.1 Physical Security
4.1.1 Access security
– 24/7 facility protection services by a security company
– 24/7 video surveillance
– Logged access system (card reader)
– Multi-stage access control (premises, building, Lampertz security room, cage), sealed exterior
– Fire detection
– State-of-the-art fire detection and Argon distinguishers
– Direct connection to the fire department ensure an immediate fire extinction.
– Air condition
– Redundant air conditionings with free cooling enable sustainbable
– Environment friendly cooling of the data centers
– UPS in separate protected environment
4.1.3 Power supply
– Redundant power supply
– Ring-shaped connection to the public high-voltage grid (10 KV)
– Duplicate construction of power supply lines inside building
– Redundant power supply of each individual network cabinet
– UPS equipment
– Filtering of electricity from the public high-voltage grid
– Autonomous operation of all equipment and servers for 30 minutes
– Diesel generator
– Pre-heated diesel generator is operational within 60 seconds
– UPS takes over within 120 seconds
– Autonomous uptime without refilling the tank: 72 hours
4.2 Security of the network infrastructure
– Connection to our 170-GBit backbone, which has its own AS
– Multiple independent carriers (e.g. Deutsche Telekom, Arcor, Lambdanet, etc.)
– Cisco backbone routers
– Redundant design of power supplies and modules
– Identical fallback routers in hot standby
– Exclusive use of branded components
4.3.3 Backup and service
– Daily backup of internal systems
– 24/7 monitoring/reporting
– 24/7 personnel on location or on call
5. Guranteed service level